HSC Stud Connector
The HALFEN HSC Stud Connector is a officially approved reinforcement, which was specially designed for the economical production of tensile reinforcement in corbels and frame corners. The full utilisation of the reinforcement is already possible with extremely low bond lengths. The HALFEN HSC anchors offer particular potential in highly reinforced areas, such as corbels and frame corners. It eliminates the difficulties encountered in conventional designs in terms of the reinforcement layout and the anchoring of the stresses in the rods. The amount of reinforcement to be incorporated is significantly reduced and the clarity of the reinforcement layout is increased.
Aside from the time and cost savings, a major advantage is the high level of safety.
The HALFEN HSC Stud Connector offers clear saving in time and a considerable extent of flexibility for the construction of concrete columns with corbels.
The advantages at a glance
- Innovative anchoring with a specially shaped anchor head
- Reduction of costly reinforcement loop with a straight anchor rod
- Extremely short anchoring lengths due to the forged anchor head
- Reduciton in the amount of steel due to effective anchoring
- Shorter installation time and increased safety through simplified reinforcement configuration
- Flexibility thanks to an extensive product range
- Planning security owing to technical approvals according to DIN 1045-1 and EC 2
- No costly penetrations into the formwork caused by screw connections