SUK - Sub structure
Standard Halfen Sub structure systems typically consist of a series of vertical rails hung from the structure to which wall panel support and restraint brackets are fixed. The vertical rails are fixed back to the structure at comparatively large spacings, reducing the number of connections to the structure. This has the advantage of reducing the number of penetrations through the building’s weather proofing and insulation layers, thereby minimising the number of thermal bridges. This assists with the system’s compliance with the German Energy Saving Regulations (EnEv).
- - Stainless steel A4 / aluminium
- - Very easy system installation
- - Quick installation allows quicker progress
- - In many cases, adjustable hanging channel system’
- - Spans non-loadbearing building elements