The HALFEN Body anchors are 3D adjustable brackets for wall panels made of natural stone or concrete, which are fixed to the load-bearing structure using HALFEN channels or approved HALFEN bolts. The key benefits of Body anchors are that they are suitable for a stand-off distance of 30-270 mm with a load capacity up to 1300 N in the standard version. These can be used in horizontal and vertical joints and, above all, their immediate load-bearing capacity, which means work can be progressed quickly. The monitoring and certification authority of the LGA (Bavarian state trade institute) Nuremberg awarded the quality certificate "LGA tested Quality" to HALFEN Body anchors. The quality certificate is the first independent seal of quality for the production and design of such cladding systems. In addition, HALFEN Body anchors were also awarded the RAL quality mark RAL-GZ 996/3 of the Quality Association for facade fixing technology.
- stand-off distance of 30-370 mm, maximum load 1300 N as standard version
- adjustable in three directions
- anchor can swivel 15° left and right
- immediate load-bearing capacities
- can be used in horizontal and vertical joints
- independently tested: TÜV/LGA certified, certificate no. 71712
- awarded the RAL quality mark RAL-GZ 996/3 of the Quality Association for facade fixing technology.